I quilted straight lines on the border and stitch-in-the-ditch around the squares. Quite simple but it works great with the fleece. I wanted to quilt around the circles too but ran out of time. I still plan to do it... if I can snatch it away from him that is. That can prove to be a bit tricky as it is already being used all the time. So far the only time I haven't seen him with it was for dinner last night. This morning when I went to wake him up I saw that he had kicked his duvet down on the floor and used the quilt instead...
The weather is not co-operating at the moment so pictures are from the terrace or flashy, indoor pictures. Bear with me. I'm trying my best to control my desire to relocate to someplace where there are actually summers. I've had it with rain and gushy winds.
Another small finish is this Bee Europa block for Miriam:
And then I started a new handquilting project yesterday evening. Pictures will follow soon... I spent most of last night cutting squares and hexagons. Keywords are EPP and Amy Butler's Lark. I'm really excited about this quilt. It's going to take a long, long time, but it will be a great project for this summer.