Thursday 6 October 2011

Eye candy

Yesterday evening after the kids went to bed I whipped up some more bags using this great tutorial.   I almost finished a scrappy version with Prince Charming leftovers  but unfortunately I ran out of interfacing so I had to put it aside until I can go to my LQS. Yes - almost 3 bags in a night. Not too bad  :)


There are so many small bags out there but I just love the shape of this one. And the tutorial crack me up every time. Take a look yourself...

The one I’m keeping myself (the dark one - the first I made) will definitely spice up my LBD. The others are going straight into my gift basket for Christmas gifts along with the matching key straps.

This bag is really fast and easy to make and there’s no limit to the creativity you can put into them. I of course droll over Kat's scrappy bag thinking I need some bird fabric (who wouldn't) but I made mine less scrappy just playing with the outside, inside and the flab. Next I want to do in raw silk with embroideries as a party pouch….  They really have the prefect party size for the ever essential lip balm, mobile phone and a credit card without looking bulky.




1 comment: