Friday 26 August 2011

A quick quilt travel roll...

I signed up for a quilt course/retreat this autumn and winter. 9 Saturdays and one Sunday with som incredible and experienced quilters. It will be so much fun and propably a steep learning curve for me. Looking forward  :) So what better to do on a Thursday evening than plan ahead and make a roll for all the quilt accessories I need to bring.


It only took a couple of hours to make. The fabric is Prince Charming except for the border, which is from Moda's 'Oh My' collection. The string is my ever faithful teal solid from Kaffe Fasset. The batting is double cotton so the roll feels nice and soft. 

The frogs were just too cute to cut into smaller pieces so I am happy I could use them in a big piece like this.


I finished way too late yesterday and I still have to cut some threads and I also need to give it good press but when that is done I'm ready to rock 'n roll Prince Charming.

Me.Like.It.


1 comment:

  1. So handy. I might even make myself one. Lovely fabrics, especially the outside. Reminds me of William Morris.

    ReplyDelete