Sunday 30 March 2014

Fans, progress, gift and sun

I am slowly making my way though this quilt. The colors are so wonderful to work with and I enjoy the hand sewing. 6 blocks down, 10 to go :)



Here's the layout - can't help but smile even with the bad picture below. Outside the sun is shining and it's the first warm spring day. Though not dark, the sun is just so strong that it makes everything else look dark. I love spring :)


I got a sweet little gift from my quilting friend - she had made me a folded needle book. Isn't it great? 
I'm totally in love with it. 





7 comments:

  1. That quilt is going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in awe of the quilt. LOVE it!!! Very cute and useful little needle case from a very nice friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is going to be awesome. Look forward to seeing the progress on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quilt looks like an incredible amount of work, and it is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cille, I'm in Finland! This quilt is going to be fantastic - beautiful and fun pattern! What a cute needle case and unique pattern! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This quilt is going to be absolutely stunning. I'm speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This will be an awesome quilt with all the colours!!

    ReplyDelete