Sunday 27 November 2011

BOM #3

Finally I had some me-time and could do the BOM blocks for November. And joy... The design was right down my alley with a modern and bold layout. Stephanie did a great job designing this block.



As always I’m full of criticism when I’ve made the block but rather than beat myself up about that I’m taking some valuable learning with me to the next block. First month was pinning, second month was light/dark color choices. This month was trimming the HST’s.  Around block no. 12 it should be perfect  ;)


This is my BOM blocks so far. With a slight misplacement of one block. Just pretend you didn't see it ;)

Canton Village Quilt Works

Be sure to stop by Canton Village or the Flickr group to see more fantastic colors chioces for this block:

3 comments:

  1. Oh I do love your fabric choices. I'm so happy you like the block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look so great! I love the colors you chose. I can't believe you're making two of everything. I can barely get one done!! Can't wait to see next month's block!
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks looks very beautiful. Great fabric choice. This block was fun to make, and I learned something as well - how to use the Square up ruler!

    ReplyDelete